Sweet Potato
AboutLinksStuffEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Isnin, 4 Jun 2012 | 10:44 PTG | 0 Atasinchi

Nangis pon tak guna lah bongok !
*tonjol kepala sendiri


Hollo ! dah lama gila x update blog ni . Hmmmmp . SANGAT-SANGAT BERDEBU ! . Maaf , me so so so so buzy . #ohmyenglish
Actt , nak cerita ni , kite ngn Capital I dah CLASH . CLASH CLASH CLASH . HAHA XD
Jum bace letter kat bawak tuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...


'Dear you , I think this is the suitable time for me to tell you what I want to say all this time .
Today , 9 MAY 2012 is our One year’s anniversary . And on this date too , we’re officially OVER . You may be schock by hearing me saying OVER. Yes , on this date , this hours , this minutes , this second ,  Im not your girlfriend anymore . This is the reason why im letting you go :
11)      I HAD A FEELING THAT YOUR LOVE FOR ME ISN’T EXIST ANYMORE
22)      I LOSE MY HOPE TOWARDS YOU
33)      IM GOING TO FOCUS ON MY STUDY BECAUSE I ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIMES
44)      I DON’T THINK YOU’RE HAPPY WITH ME
55)      YOU’RE AVOIDING ME
66)      YOU TREAT ME LIKE IM NOT IMPORTANT IN YOUR LIFE
77)      WE ARE NOT LIKE WE BEFORE
88)      YOU’RE NOT THERE WHEN I NEED YOU
99)      IM NOT GOING TO HURT MY FEELING ANYMORE
110)   I WANT THE BEST FOR YOU

I hope you understand that all this time , IM HURTING THINKING ALL OF THIS . Im sick of myself pretending that im happy . Im sorry , I hope you can accept my request . I don’t want anyting for you , I just want to be free and see you happy with your own life . I pray all the best for you . Thanks for everything . Thanks for making me happy during this one fine year J I’ll remember all the memories that we had forever . Thanks for being my boyfriend . Thanks for being the one I loved .
Let me keep my love towards you inside my heart . I hope we can be best friends forever . I hope you’re not forgeting me and all this sweet memories that we had together . I hope you can understand me . Don’t worry , im not angry with you . I just wanna tell you everything that had been in my heart all this time . Im sincerely loving you . Im sorry .'

Tapi kan , KITA MACAM MENYESAL :(
HMMMPP -.- KBAI .
                                                                                      
PAST


_______________________________________
◕ Disclaimer ◕


Holla ! You've dropped in my space. Be nice here and copycats not allowed. Thank you :)
Replace with your own cute word here.
_______________________________________
◕ Shout Here ◕

Put your cbox code here.

_______________________________________
◕ Sing Along ◕


◕ Big Claps ◕
Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google